As Christmas gets closer and schools start to close for the holiday break, you’re probably starting to think about things you can do to keep your kids entertained at home.
For a fun and festive activity you can do with kids of all ages, these Christmas coloring pages are just the thing.
Get your free Christmas coloring pages: Download Now
Ideas for your Christmas coloring pages
Here are a few ideas to make the most of your pages:
- Set up a kids’ activity table. Print off the coloring pages and set up a table for the kids when you’re entertaining or have relatives visiting for the holidays. A few crayons, colored pencils, or markers (make sure you have plenty of red and green!) will keep the kiddos entertained for hours.
- Get some holiday preparation done while your kids are busy coloring. With an indoor camera, you can be in another room in the house wrapping presents and still keep an eye on your kids.
- Turn your Christmas coloring pages into a garland. Once you and your kids are finished coloring, cut out the pictures and string them together to make a garland.
- Make a coloring book. You can also combine the pages to make a coloring book for your kids. Just print them off and staple them together, or use a hole punch and some yarn.
- Have a family coloring party. For a fun family activity, have a coloring party with treats, cocoa, and Christmas movies.