The Smart Home solution in El Segundo, California
A true smart home is capable of not only learning on its own and adapting to your lifestyle, but also providing you with unprecedented access to your networked items when you aren't around. The entire purpose of a security system is to provide you with peace of mind, in equal measure with the protection of your property and belongings.
Only Vivint Smart Home technology can deliver all of this, and give you the power to control it from anywhere with the Vivint Smart Home App and in-home touchscreen control panel. Look no further than the security components in a typical Vivint Smart Home system to see what a truly intelligent home security system looks like:
- Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro™: Our doorbell camera allows you to see, hear, and speak to individuals at your front door, whether you are upstairs giving the children a bath or soaking in the sun on the beaches of Turks & Caicos. When the doorbell is pressed, you receive a mobile notification and can see who's there before answering.
- Smart Locks: Vivint smart locks can communicate wirelessly with your Vivint touch-screen panel so you can lock and unlock your doors from anywhere. You'll receive notifications every time someone enters your home and can even manage accessibility.
Upgrading in El Segundo, California is Easier than Ever Before. Smart home technology is the newest trend in home building, but with the average home in El Segundo aged 38.7 years, most homes in the area don't come with this technology built-in. Vivint makes it easy to turn any home into a smart home so homeowners can start saving money while enjoying peace of mind right away.
Vivint offers a wide variety of equipment for a best-in-class smart home. New subscribers get a fully-connected and integrated smart home package with professional installation by Vivint Smart Home Pros. For you, this means:
- No wiring and retrofitting hassles
- No integrating third-party devices on your own
- No worries about service visits
Right now El Segundo, California residents can enjoy the customized home automation and security they deserve courtesy of Vivint Smart Home for about the same monthly costs as a typical smartphone contract.