South Dakota homeowners can get a Vivint Smart Home for convenience, safety, and savings
In the market for an alarm system for your South Dakota home? Looking for ways to control your home heating and cooling bills? Interested in upgrading to the latest in home automation technology? Vivint Smart Home makes it easy for you and your family to enjoy the convenience, safety, and cost savings that come with having your very own wireless smart home system that you can control from anywhere, at any time using your smartphone.
With just a few quick taps on your mobile device or in-home Vivint Smart Hub panel, you can:
- Arm or disarm your alarm system
- Dim your lights, play music, or adjust your Vivint Element Thermostat
- See and speak with visitors at your front door—even if you're not at home
- Watch on-demand video clips from your wireless video cameras
- Open and close your garage door remotely
And when you add the optional Amazon Echo voice controller to your Vivint Smart Home system, you can even access all of the features of the Vivint Sky interface using your voice while you're at home—it's like having an extra set of hands!
With over one million customers and counting, it's easy to see why Vivint Smart Home has become the leading smart home provider across North America.