Vivint Smart Home helps Morley homeowners rest easy
With the Vivint Smart Home system, you have access to cutting edge technology that is designed to make your home more energy efficient, intelligent and, of course, secure. We go far beyond simple door alarms to offer a full suite of products that work together to provide the ultimate experience in smart home living.
An effective security system does more than protect you from the dangers outside your home. It also helps you stay protected from the potential dangers from within, like carbon monoxide, electrical fires, and flooding. We offer a full suite of home security products, including:
- Vivint Water Sensor - Protect against water damage and pipe-freezing by sending push-notifications when temperatures drop or moisture levels rise beyond set parameters in or around your home.
- Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro - An HD-resolution, infrared night vision security camera that lets you look after your home when you're away. Outdoor cameras on the Vivint Smart Home system provide on-demand access to 20-second video clips and send notifications to your phone if motion is detected.
- Vivint Motion Sensor - Uses infrared technology and 90-degree look-down to ensure intruders cannot pass by unnoticed.
- Smoke Detector - Supported by award-winning 24/7 in-house monitoring teams, our high-tech device detects smoke, plus uses photoelectric sensing to detect heat increases.
- Vivint Smart Sensor - Alert Vivint Smart Home Cloud whenever protected doors and windows are opened and can also be used to secure medicine cabinets, gun cabinets, or a child's bedroom.
Carbon monoxide gas leaks, electrical fires, flooded basements, and frozen pipes are all possibilities in a Morley home. Vivint Smart Home's high-quality security equipment helps you monitor your home inside and out, but no homeowner is able to watch their home around-the-clock, which is why we have a professional in-house monitoring team to do the job. We offer 24/7 monitoring and industry-leading response times, so whether an alarm is sent through the central monitoring station or you've signaled for assistance through the Vivint Key Fob or the Vivint Panic Button, we can ensure that you have the help you need when you need it.