Alarms and security made simple on the Vivint Smart Drive
If you've ever struggled to understand complex alarm system user manuals, had the hassle of dealing with false alarms, or been frustrated by security monitoring companies that are anything but user-friendly, you'll appreciate the simple, high-quality security features offered through Vivint.
An effective security system does more than protect you from the dangers outside your home. It also helps you stay protected from the potential dangers from within, like carbon monoxide, electrical fires, and flooding. We offer a full suite of home security products, including:
- Vivint Water Sensor - Protect against water damage and pipe-freezing by sending push-notifications when temperatures drop or moisture levels rise beyond set parameters in or around your home.
- Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro - An HD-resolution, infrared night vision security camera that lets you look after your home when you're away. Outdoor cameras on the Vivint system provide on-demand access to 20-second video clips and send notifications to your phone if motion is detected.
- Vivint Motion Sensor - Uses infrared technology and 90-degree look-down to ensure intruders cannot pass by unnoticed.
- Smoke Detector - Backed by award-winning 24/7 in-house monitoring teams, our high-tech device detects smoke, plus uses photoelectric sensing to detect heat increases.
- Vivint Security Sensor - Alert Vivint Smart Drive whenever protected doors and windows are opened and can also be used to secure medicine cabinets, gun cabinets, or a child's bedroom.
Carbon monoxide gas leaks, electrical fires, flooded basements, and frozen pipes are all possibilities in a Kleinfeltersville home. Vivint's high-quality security equipment helps you monitor your home inside and out, but no homeowner is able to watch their home around-the-clock, which is why we have a professional in-house monitoring team to do the job. We offer 24/7 monitoring and industry-leading response times, so whether an alarm is sent through the central monitoring station or you've signaled for assistance through the Vivint Key Fob or the Vivint Panic Button, we can ensure that you have the help you need when you need it.