Vivint Smart Home helps Gilcrest residents rest easy
If you're one of the many Gilcrest homeowners that own a vacation cabin, or you live in the beautiful state of Colorado year-round, you've probably already taken measures to protect your investment. But what if you could have the best in the industry? Through Vivint Smart Home App, which is the most downloaded and highly rated smart home app in The App Store, you can view your security camera feeds, arm or disarm your system, receive text alerts if an alarm is triggered, and more.
While other home security providers offer flimsy, plastic products that are susceptible to tampering, Vivint Smart Home brings you a full suite of high-quality equipment that showcases our dedication to quality. Our products include:
- Vivint Water Sensor - Protects homes from harmful water damage and pipe-freezing low temperatures by sending notifications when temperatures drop or moisture levels rise beyond set parameters in or around your home.
- Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro - Wireless, HD security camera with infrared night vision that gives you on-demand access to 20-second video clips and sends notifications to your phone if motion is detected.
- Vivint Motion Sensor - Infrared motion detector with 90-degree look-down to ensure nothing passes by undetected.
- Smoke Detector - Supported by award-winning 24/7 in-house monitoring teams, our high-tech device detects smoke, plus uses photoelectric sensing to detect heat increases.
- Vivint Smart Sensor - Notifies Vivint Smart Home Cloud whenever protected doors and windows are opened and can also be used to secure medicine cabinets, gun cabinets, or a child's bedroom.
Carbon monoxide gas leaks, electrical fires, flooded basements, and frozen pipes are all possibilities in a Gilcrest residence. With Vivint Smart Home, you'll receive not only high-quality security components, but also the best 24/7 support from our in-house monitoring team. With our industry-leading response times, we ensure that you have the assistance you need when you need it, even if you're unable to call for help.