It’s nice to have a security dog around the house in times of emergency. But an animal can’t do what a home security system can in terms of protecting your home, family, and the things that matter most.
Home security monitoring and support adds another powerful layer of protection to your home security system. But is it worth it?
Why home security monitoring?
At Vivint Smart Home, we think the benefits are hard to deny—you simply can’t get the same coverage and protection with a self-monitored security system. A monitoring service means someone’s always available to watch over your home regardless of where you are.
That means if you’re not home to hear an alarm, a team of qualified, highly trained home professionals will hear it and respond to ensure your home and family are protected in any situation.
Take a look at what else monitoring and support can offer you and your family:
- In a crisis, Vivint’s Smart Home Specialists–our highly trained monitoring team–contacts emergency services for you, in many cases before you even have the chance to make the call yourself.
- If you’re incapable of handling an incident for whatever reason, our monitoring team jumps in to assist. And that includes medical emergencies.
- Because monitoring and support is continuously provided 24/7/365, our professionals don’t miss a thing and often spot potential problems and emergency situations before you do.
- It’s a reassuring feeling to know someone always has your back. And the professionals at monitoring and support stay up so you can rest easy and enjoy peace of mind when it comes to your home and family.
- Monitoring and support are always available. With the press of a button on your Vivint SkyControl Panel, you’re immediately connected to our home professionals whether you have simple questions or need help in an emergency.
The life-saving value of 24/7 monitoring
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Every day, Vivint customers throughout the country reap the benefits of security systems that include 24/7 monitoring and support services.
Their stories are compelling and drive home how essential monitoring and support are in terms of fully protecting your home and family. They are true believers that monitoring and support is absolutely worth it.
The Bennett Family
When their carbon monoxide detector was triggered the first night the Bennett family slept in their home after their Vivint security system was installed, our Smart Home Specialists contacted the family. But the family assumed it was a technical glitch, not a true emergency. After the alarm sounded a second time, our monitoring specialists insisted on contacting the fire department to ensure the home was safe. That call saved the lives of the entire family.
The Garcia Family
You never think your own home will catch fire, but it happened to the Garcia family. The quick alarm notification of their Vivint security system coupled with monitoring truly saved lives. While Mrs. Garcia got her seven children to safety, monitoring and support took care of the rest—contacting the fire department and ensuring help was on its way.
The Campbell Family
Mrs. Campbell was asleep and completely unaware her home had been struck by lightning when a monitoring specialist from Vivint contacted her through the SkyControl Panel, asking if everything was OK in the home. She assured them it was. But the Smart Home Specialist persisted, calling her phone this time and that’s when Mrs. Campbell heard the smoke detector alarm and smelled smoke.
These families experienced first-hand the convenience and life-saving value of home security monitoring and having someone there to assist you in those times of crisis and emergency.
Call us at 800.646.1469 to see how we can get you set up with a home security system with monitoring and support that can protect and secure the things you care about most.