- We’ll give you new starter equipment once you’re in your new home.
- We’ll also replace up to three of the following items if you had them installed at your previous home: door locks, thermostats, doorbell cameras.
- If you are interested in additional equipment, you can purchase items at time of install. Additional charges will apply for any new or upgraded equipment. *
- Save yourself a removal fee by doing the equipment removal yourself.
- Professional installation is $129.
- Call us to set up your installation appointment once you know your move-in date.
- There will be no changes to your contract terms or monthly payment.
Two weeks prior to your move, give us a call! We will set up your removal and/or installation appointments.
Depending on which system you currently have, and which move plan you choose, you may need to take some parts of your system with you to your new home.
If you choose to have it professionally removed, it can take anywhere from 1-2 hours once the technician arrives. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment. If you choose to remove it yourself, depending on what you are taking with you, it can take anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple of hours.
If you are going to be between homes for a short period of time, we have a Deferment Policy that allows you to flexibly suspend your service until you get resettled. For specifics, please call a Moves Specialist to discuss your particular situation.
Both new installs and re-installations take approximately 3 hours. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
Yes! Please make sure your new home has power at the time of installation. If you’re having cameras installed, please also be sure an internet connection is setup prior to installation.
We service all 50 states and each of the Canadian provinces, but can easily confirm for you by looking up your new address. Chat now to find out.
*Equipment and upgrade fees will vary based on length of contract, type of system, upgrades or additional products requested, and credit approval. Please speak with a Smart Home Specialist for specific fees and pricing regarding your move.
Plug-in items include: Ping cameras, key fobs, panic pendants, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Smart Drive, Vivint router, lamp/small appliance modules, etc.
Starter equipment includes four door/window sensors and your choice of a smoke detector, motion sensor, or glass break sensor.