Vivint Smart Home puts intelligent home controls in the palm of your hand
The term ‘smart home’ implies intelligence, which means more than just basic programmability. The Vivint Smart Home platform actually interconnects all your components into a single communication network that can leverage device readings to identify routines and patterns and proactively self-adjust your system accordingly. For example, the Vivint Element Thermostat and Nest Learning Thermostat use geo-locating technology to recognize whether you're at home, at work, or out of town. After a brief learning period, your smart thermostat will automatically adjust your home's temperature to keep you comfortable when you're there and save you money when you're not, even during an Arkansas heat wave.
We offer a full suite of smart home components, including:
- Vivint Doorbell Camera™—The world's smartest doorbell camera lets you see, hear, and speak to people at your door, even if you’re not there. You can also receive mobile notifications when the doorbell is pressed and see who is on the doorstep before answering. It's like having caller-ID for the front door.
- Smart Locks—Our smart locks communicate wirelessly with your SkyControl touch-screen panel and the Vivint Sky mobile app, allowing you to lock and unlock your doors from anywhere, receive notifications when someone enters your home, and manage your home’s accessibility.
- Vivint Element™ Thermostat—A smart, learning thermostat that integrates seamlessly with your Vivint Smart Home. Its simple, intelligent technology perfectly blends comfort and energy savings.
- Voice control with Amazon Echo—Multi-tasking just got easier–all you have to do is use your voice to switch lights and small appliances on and off, arm your system, lock doors, and adjust the thermostat. Amazon Echo even plays music.
- Remote access from the Vivint Sky app—The most downloaded and top-rated smart home app on The App Store gives you complete mobile access to your home controls so you never have to bother switching between various apps, or walk through the house flipping switches, or punching numbers into keypads.
Imagine being able to accept package deliveries remotely by speaking with your mail carrier and temporarily unlocking your door or opening your garage, right from your smartphone. Or letting a friend or family member into your home to water your plants or take care of pets while you're on vacation without having to worry about making and distributing spare keys. Or even sparing yourself another work day of wondering whether you remembered to close the garage. With Vivint, you enjoy a more convenient and effective way to run your household.