Vivint™, the largest home automation services company in North America, is encouraging homeowners to simplify their lives in celebration of National Simplify Your Life week, Aug. 1-7.
With Vivint’s Home Automation package it is now easier than ever before to secure and simplify a home, especially during the busy summer travel season.
“With today’s busy schedules, the last thing a homeowner needs to worry about is whether the thermostat is at the right temperature or if the doors are locked,” said Jim Nye, vice president of product management for Vivint. “The Vivint Home Automation system eliminates the worry and stress of maintaining and securing a home. It’s that simple.”
Vivint offers the following five ways a home automation solution can simplify your life:
1. The Vivint energy management system allows customers to reduce the amount of energy they use in their homes from anywhere. Whether traveling for work or taking the kids to the park, Vivint can manage thermostats, lighting features, and small appliances all from a smart-phone or computer. It all adds up to substantial monthly energy savings.
2. With the Vivint home security solution, customers can remotely control locks, alarms, motion detectors, and a variety of sensors using a smart phone or computer.
3. With Vivint’s free app (iPhone, Blackberry, and Android are all supported) customers can remotely arm and disarm a Vivint system.
4. Homeowners may also view live video feeds of their home from a smart-phone or computer. In addition, customers can receive custom notifications via text message alerting them of unusual activity, even while on vacation.
5. Vivint’s Vivint Live voice feature allows its central monitoring station operators to listen and talk to homeowners when an alarm is triggered, ensuring that the proper emergency response personnel are quickly dispatched if necessary. A centralized panel enables all devices in the home the ability to “talk” to each other to ensure that every area of a home is safe.
With a one-time activation fee, plus a monthly monitoring charge, Vivint’s Home Automation system provides simple, affordable and comprehensive security and home management. Customers can also add or subtract products to create a unique solution that meets the needs of their homes, families, and lives.
About Vivint Inc.
Vivint Inc. is a leading provider of home technology services in North America. Vivint’s technology-based platform integrates a wide range of wireless features and components that deliver simple, affordable home security, energy management, home automation, and solar solutions. In 2011, Vivint's Home Automation package and Advanced Security package received a Consumers Digest "Best Buy" rating. Dedicated to protecting families, increasing energy efficiency, and simplifying lives, Vivint has more than 13 years of experience and supports over 600,000 customers throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.vivint.com.