How can we help you?
Perform the basic functions of your security system from a secondary location in your home. You can even have a panel on every floor.
Place the device securely back onto the mounting bracket.
At the upper end of the device, push in the two tabs and remove the device from the wall plate.
This device requires two batteries (CR2032 or equivalent batteries). Ensure that the batteries' positive side faces outward. Note: These batteries may be found in the electronic section of most local department stores.
The Vivint wireless keypad is a button-touch keypad that allows you perform the basic functions of your security system from a secondary location in your home. Its intuitive design enables you to arm your system in the Stay or Away mode or disarm it, quickly and easily.
Dimensions and weight
- Width: 5.73"
- Height: 4.25"
- Depth: 1"
- Weight (including battery and brackets): 7.75 oz. (219.7 g)
- FCC ID: WDQ-PAD1345
- Industry Canada ID: 7794A-PAD1345
- ETL, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada
- Arms system in Stay or Away modes
- Disarms system
- Fire and panic emergency functions
- Five-year lithium battery
- Alternative panel: Perform basic functions from a secondary location
- System arming: Arm your system in Stay and Away mode
- System disarming: Turn your system offeven if you're away from your main panel
- Emergency buttons: Call for help in the case of a fire or other life-threatening situation
- Wireless signal range
- 350 ft., open air, with 2GIG Wireless Alarm Control Panel
- Transmitter Frequency
- 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance
- ± 15 kHz
- Transmitter Bandwidth
- 24 kHz
- Modulation Type
- Amplitude Shift KeyingOn/Off Keying (ASK-OOK)
- Peak Field Strength
- Typical 50,000 uV/m at 3m
- ABS plastic and poly-carbonate
- White with gray trim
- Operating temperature
- 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Relative Humidity
- 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Code Outputs
- Key press 0-9; *; #; STAY; AWAY; FIRE; POLICE; Supervisory; Low Battery
- Unique ID Codes
- Over one (1) million different code combinations
- Supervisory Interval
- 70 minutes
- Two (2) years
Included equipment and accessories
- Battery (installed)
- Two (2) Panasonic CR2032, or equivalent Lithium batteries
- Included Accessories
- Four (4) Phillip's head screws, four (4) plastic wall anchors
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers
- How do I find a manual for my system?
- When I get notified that my alarm has been triggered, how do I find out if it was an actual emergency or a false alarm?
- Can I move my equipment myself?
- Why did I get charged a false alarm fee?
- Do you monitor 24x7x365?
- What’s a secondary passcode?
- Why do I need a verbal passcode?
- Will the installation damage my walls?
Like the Wireless Keypad?
Check out some of our other features
Enjoy the latest technology with an LCD touchscreen and remote control capabilities.
Use Vivint Live to talk to our monitoring station through your panel during an emergency.