How can we help you?
Door and Window Sensors
When your system is armed and a door or window is opened, our sensors alert the central monitoring station and inform you immediately.
If a door or window in your home is open, close it.
If all of your doors and windows are closed, but your panel is still showing that one is open, inspect your sensors to ensure that both the contact and magnet are present.
These small, unobtrusive devices are installed on both sides of your doors and windows. When your system is armed and a door or window is opened, they send a signal to your touchscreen panel, which alerts the central monitoring station of a break in immediately.
- Width: 0.435"
- Height: 1.3"
- Depth: 0.312"
Sensor dimensions and weight
- Width: 1.03"
- Height: 2.59"
- Depth: .49"
- Weight (including battery and magnet): 1.1 oz. (31.2 g)
- FCC ID: WDQ-DW10345
- Industry Canada ID: 7794A-DW10345
- ETL, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada
- Fully supervised
- Five-year lithium battery
- Reed sensitivity: 0.625" minimum gap, 0.85" typical
- Non-emergency alerts: Protect what matters—attach the contacts to liquor closets, gun cabinets or even treat drawers and get alerted by text message when they are opened
- Small gap alert: Feel secure knowing that the smallest opening will trigger an alarm—the door or window has to be open less than inch before you are alerted or the alarm sounds
- Fully monitored: Get connected to the Vivint central monitoring station quickly
- Tamperproof: Know when someone is trying to tamper with your alarm
- Wireless signal range
- 350 ft., open air, with 2GIG Wireless Alarm Control Panel
- Transmitter Frequency
- 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance
- ± 15 kHz
- Transmitter Bandwidth
- 24 kHz
- Modulation Type
- Amplitude Shift KeyingOn/Off Keying (ASK-OOK)
- Peak Field Strength
- Typical 36,000 uV/m at 3m
- ABS plastic
- Operating temperature
- 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Relative Humidity
- 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Unique ID Codes
- Over one (1) million different code combinations
- Supervisory Interval
- 70 minutes
Included equipment and accessories
- Battery (installed)
- Two (2) Panasonic CR2032, or equivalent Lithium batteries
- Included Accessories
- Two (2) Phillip's flat-head screws, one (1) two-pin connector with a 12" flying 2-wire lead, adhesive strip
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers
- When I get notified that my alarm has been triggered, how do I find out if it was an actual emergency or a false alarm?
- Why did I get charged a false alarm fee?
- What maintenance services does Vivint offer?
- Where are your monitoring stations located?
- Do you monitor 24x7x365?
- What’s a secondary passcode?
- Why do I need a verbal passcode?
- How quickly does Vivint respond in an emergency?