How can we help you?
One of the smallest remote pendants in the industry, this device transmits an emergency signal from any location in range of your system.
Gently pry the pendant open with a flathead screwdriver.
This device requires one CR2032 or equivalent battery. Make sure the batteries' positive side is facing outward. Note: These batteries may be found in the electronics section of most local department stores.
Snap the device back together and ensure there are no gaps.
After replacing a battery, always call Technical Support so we can test the medical pendant to ensure your safety.
Among the smallest remote pendants in the industry, the Vivint medical pendant transmits an emergency signal from any location within range of your alarm system. It's small enough to be placed in your purse or shirt pocket, so you can feel comfortable wearing it wherever you are in the house.
Dimensions and weight
- Width: 1.7"
- Height: 2.75"
- Depth: 0.5"
- Weight (including battery): 0.45 oz. (12.8 g)
- FCC ID: CFS8DL5802MN2
- CANADA: 1748102611 5 3
- ETL, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada
- Water resistant
- Can be mounted on a lanyard, wristband, wallmount, or beltclip
- Small and convenient: Easy to keep with you, one of the smallest in the industry
- Easy to use: Simple, intuitive design
- Wireless signal range
- 350 ft., open air, with 2GIG Wireless Alarm Control Panel
- Transmitter Frequency
- 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance
- ± 15 kHz
- Transmitter Bandwidth
- 24 kHz
- Modulation Type
- Amplitude Shift KeyingOn/Off Keying (ASK-OOK)
- Peak Field Strength
- Typical 36,000 uV/m at 3m
- ABS plastic
- White with grey button
- Red (when activated)
- Operating temperature
- 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Relative Humidity
- Water resistant
- Unique ID Codes
- Over 1 million different code combinations
- Supervisory Interval
- 70 minutes
Included equipment and accessories
- Battery (installed)
- One (1) Panasonic CR2032, or equivalent Lithium battery
- Included Accessories
- Lanyard, wristband, belt clip, multi-functional clip, wall mount
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers
- How do I find a manual for my system?
- Where do I go to download the form I need to receive a homeowner’s insurance discount?
- When I get notified that my alarm has been triggered, how do I find out if it was an actual emergency or a false alarm?
- Why did I get charged a false alarm fee?
- Where are your monitoring stations located?
- Do you monitor 24x7x365?
- What’s a secondary passcode?
- Why do I need a verbal passcode?
- How quickly does Vivint respond in an emergency?
- How far away can I be from my home and still have remote control access of my system?
Like the Medical Pendant?
Check out some of our other features
Use Vivint Live to talk to our monitoring station through your panel during an emergency.