How can we help you?
Our key fob allows you to arm and disarm your system and call the central monitoring station without even entering your home.
Reduce the number of false alarms you trigger while taking advantage of the most important features your system has to offerall from the palm of your hand. The Vivint key fob allows you to arm and disarm your system, and call the central monitoring station without having to enter your home.
Dimensions and weight
- Width: 1.23"
- Height: 2.26"
- Depth: 0.45"
- Weight (including battery): 0.65 oz. (18.4 g)
- FCC ID: WDQ-KEY1345
- Industry Canada ID: 7794A-KEY1345
- ETL, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada
- Arm and disarm your system
- Arm your system with no entry delay
- Trigger panic alarms
- Open the garage door or other output functions
- Turn on or off system-controlled lights
- Five-year lithium battery
- Reduces false alarms: Stop worrying about getting out of the house quickly so you don't accidentally trigger the alarm; now you can reduce the number of false alarms through its ability to arm and disarm remotely
- Comes armed with the most important features: Arm and disarm your system, or call the central monitoring station using the panic button
- Keep it with you all the time: It's small enough to fit on your keychain, in your pocket or in a purse
- Comes with a five-year lithium battery: You don't have to worry about it losing power when you need it most
- Integrates with other common household items: It can be synced with your garage door or used to turn on lights that were left on after you leave the house
- Wireless signal range
- 350 ft., open air, with 2GIG Wireless Alarm Control Panel
- Transmitter Frequency
- 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance
- ± 15 kHz
- Transmitter Bandwidth
- 24 kHz
- Modulation Type
- Amplitude Shift KeyingOn/Off Keying (ASK-OOK)
- Peak Field Strength
- Typical 50,000 uV/m at 3m
- ABS plastic
- Operating temperature
- 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Relative Humidity
- 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Unique ID Codes
- Over one (1) million different code combinations
Included equipment and accessories
- Battery (installed)
- One (1) Panasonic CR2025, or equivalent Lithium battery
- Included Accessories
- Key ring
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers
- How do I get a certificate for my homeowner's insurance?
- How do I find a manual for my system?
- When I get notified that my alarm has been triggered, how do I find out if it was an actual emergency or a false alarm?
- Why did I get charged a false alarm fee?
- Where are your monitoring stations located?
- Do you monitor 24x7x365?
- How quickly does Vivint respond in an emergency?
Like the Key Fob?
Check out some of our other features
Always be in control. Remotely manage your system from your computer, smartphone, or tablet.