How can we help you?
This tamper–proof product provides maximum detection coverage with a 360 degree horizontal sensing angle, no matter where you place it.
Remove the device from the ceiling by twisting it counter-clockwise off the mounting bracket.
This device requires two batteries (CR123A or equivalent batteries). Note: These batteries may be found in the electronic section of most local department stores.
Replace the device on the ceiling bracket by lining up the device and twisting clockwise.
Reduce the cost of monitoring your large rooms with the Vivint glass break detector. Specifically designed for areas with multiple windows, this tamper-proof product can be mounted on the ceiling or wall. And no matter where you place it, it provides maximum detection coverage with a 360° horizontal sensing angle.
Dimensions and weight
- Diameter: 4.55"
- Height: 1.9"
- Weight (including battery and bracket): 5.1 oz. (144.6 g)
- FCC ID: WDQ-GB1345
- Industry Canada ID: 7794A-GB1345
- ETL, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada
- Two test LEDs
- Dual shatter recognition technology
- Five-year lithium battery
- 360° range
- Tamper protected
- Fully supervised
- Dual-shatter recognition technology: Reduces false alarms by monitoring for both stages of breaking glassthe initial blow and the shatter
- Reduces costs: Lowers up-front installation costs by providing one device in rooms with multiple windows
- Maximum detection coverage: Features a 360° horizontal sensing angle that provides maximum detection coverage, no matter where you put it
- Tamperproof: Know when someone is trying to tamper with your alarm
- Fully monitored: Get connected to the Vivint central monitoring station in as few as 17 seconds
- Wireless signal range
- 300 ft., open air, with 2GIG Wireless Alarm Control Panel
- Transmitter Frequency
- 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance
- ± 15 kHz
- Transmitter Bandwidth
- 24 kHz
- Modulation Type
- Amplitude Shift KeyingOn/Off Keying (ASK-OOK)
- Peak Field Strength
- Typical 50,000 uV/m at 3m
- ABS plastic
- Operating temperature
- 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Relative Humidity
- 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Unique ID Codes
- Over one (1) million different code combinations
- Supervisory Interval
- 70 minutes
Included equipment and accessories
- Battery (installed)
- Two (2) Panasonic CR123A, or equivalent Lithium batteries
- Included Accessories
- (3) Phillip's head screws, three (3) plastic wall anchors
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers
- When I get notified that my alarm has been triggered, how do I find out if it was an actual emergency or a false alarm?
- Where are your monitoring stations located?
- Do you monitor 24x7x365?
- How quickly does Vivint respond in an emergency?
- How far away can I be from my home and still have remote control access of my system?
Like the Glass-break Detector?
Check out some of our other features
Get notified via text or email about what's happening at home with non-emergency alerts.