How can we help you?
Pan and Tilt Video Camera
With live look-around features, you can remotely view your home in real time with an Internet browser or your smartphone.
The privacy mode allows you to turn off the video feed to the website. When the privacy mode is enabled and you try to view your live feed online or on your smartphone, you will only see a blue screen. On the camera itself, a blue LED light will be illuminated.
There is a button at the bottom left of the camera that has a green LED next to it.
Push that button. Within a few seconds it will turn blue. When the light is blue, the privacy mode is on. While the blue light is showing on the camera, the video feed on the website will turn blue and you will not be able to see any live video.
Push the button again and the light will turn off. Once the light is off, the privacy mode is disabled and the live video feed will return to the website.
There may be times when you need to unplug your camera from its power source. You can always unplug the transformer from the wall outlet, but it is often easier to unplug the wire directly from the camera.
To turn the power off to your camera, complete the following instructions. On the back of the camera there is a black cord. Take it out and the camera will power down.
To turn the power to your camera back on, wait five seconds and plug the cord back in to the camera. The red/orange light will turn on first. After approximately one to two minutes, the light will turn green and the camera will start sending live video feed to the website again.
With the live look-around features in the Vivint pan and tilt video camera, you can remotely view your home in real time. The preset positioning function enables you to save and toggle between specific camera angles instantly—all from an Internet browser or your smartphone. And because the camera can swivel, it gives you greater coverage. You can use one camera to cover multiple angles of a room, which saves you money.
Dimensions and weight
- Width: 3.2"
- Height: 3.3"
- Depth: 3.9"
- Weight: 10 oz. (283.4 g)
- Remote viewing capabilities
- Built-in Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity
- Privacy button
- High-quality video
- Connect your Fixed Lens camera directly to your wireless broadband router and plug it into your A/C outlet
- Get high-quality video through fast frame rates and great low-light performance
- Use the privacy button to disable remote viewing and recording
- View live video from one or more cameras simultaneously via the web
- Receive e-mail/cell alerts with video clip attachments when video is recorded
- Watch recorded video clips from compatible PDAs and cell phones
- Ethernet connection
- 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- Wireless encryption
- WEP, WPA or WPA2
- Live resolution options
- 640x480, 320x240, 176x144
- Recording resolution options
- 640x480, 320x240
- Recording compression
- Image sensor
- 1/4" CMOS, progressive scan
- Fixed, f=4.5mm, F2.8
- Field of view
- 43.6° (H) x 33.4° (V)
- Low-light sensitivity
- 1.0 lux @ F2.0
- Image adjustments
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure
- Pan/Tilt range
- +45 to -45 Pan, +22 to -35 Tilt
- Video motion detection
- 3 windows, adjustable sensitivity and threshold
- ABS plastic
- Operating temperature
- 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Relative Humidity
- 20-80% Non-Condensing
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers
- When I get notified that my alarm has been triggered, how do I find out if it was an actual emergency or a false alarm?
- Why did I get charged a false alarm fee?
- I’ve lost my mobile device. What do I do?
- How secure is the access to my wireless camera and my system’s privacy settings?
- Where are your monitoring stations located?
- Do you monitor 24x7x365?
- How quickly does Vivint respond in an emergency?
- How far away can I be from my home and still have remote control access of my system?
- Which features of my system can I control remotely?
Like the Pan and Tilt Video Camera?
Check out some of our other features
Record video clips of your home and watch them in real time with video surveillance.
Always be in control. Remotely manage your system from your computer, smartphone, or tablet.