How can we help you?
Fixed Video Camera
With Vivint video surveillance, you can watch real-time video or recorded clips of your home with an Internet browser or your smartphone.
There may be times when you need to unplug your camera from its power source. You can always unplug the transformer from the wall outlet, but it is often easier to unplug the wire directly from the camera.
To turn the power off to your camera, complete the following instructions. On the back of the camera there is a black cord. Take it out and the camera will power down.
To turn the power to your camera back on, wait five seconds and plug the cord back in to the camera. The red/orange light will turn on first. After approximately one to two minutes, the light will turn green and the camera will start sending live video feed to the website again.
Know exactly what's happening at your home, even when you're not there. With Vivint video surveillance, you can use any smartphone to access saved video clips and even view live feeds—day or night.
Dimensions and weight
- Width: 3.5"
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 1.1"
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (121.9 g)
- Remote viewing capabilities
- Built-in Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity
- Privacy button
- High-quality video
- Connect your fixed lens camera directly to your wireless broadband router and plug it into your A/C outlet
- Get high-quality video through fast frame rates and great low-light performance
- Use the privacy button to disable remote viewing and recording
- View live video from one or more cameras simultaneously via the web
- Receive email/smartphone alerts with video clip attachments when video is recorded
- Watch recorded video clips from compatible PDAs and cell phones
- Ethernet connection
- 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- Wireless protocol
- 802.11 b/g
- Wireless encryption
- WEP, WPA or WPA2
- Live resolution options
- 640x480, 320x240, 176x144
- Recording resolution options
- 640x480, 320x240
- Recording compression
- Image sensor
- 1/4" CMOS, progressive scan
- Fixed, f=4.09mm, F2.0
- Field of view
- 49.6° (H) x 38.2° (V)
- Low-light sensitivity
- 0.4 lux @ F2.0
- Image adjustments
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure
- Video motion detection
- 3 windows, adjustable sensitivity and threshold
- ABS plastic
- Operating temperature
- 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Relative Humidity
- 20-80% Non-Condensing
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers
- When I get notified that my alarm has been triggered, how do I find out if it was an actual emergency or a false alarm?
- How secure is the access to my wireless camera and my system’s privacy settings?
- Do you monitor 24x7x365?
- How quickly does Vivint respond in an emergency?
- How far away can I be from my home and still have remote control access of my system?
- Which features of my system can I control remotely?