How can we help you?
The Vivint smoke alarm detects drastic increases in heat, as well as smoke, and is supported 24x7x365 by our award-winning monitoring station.
The Vivint smoke alarm detects drastic increases in heat, as well as smoke. So even if your home experiences a wall fire, the alarm will trigger. Once the alarm has been tripped, it will alert the central monitoring station who will contact emergency personnel.
- Diameter: 5.6"
- Height: 2.4"
- Photoelectric detector
- Built-in 85 dBa sounder
- Five-year lithium battery
- Photoelectric detector: Detects both smoke and drastic increases in heat
- Tamperproof: Know when someone is trying to tamper with your alarm
- Fully monitored: Get connected to the Vivint central monitoring station in as few as 17 seconds
- Wireless signal range
- 500 ft., open air, with 2GIG Wireless Alarm Control Panel
- Transmitter Frequency
- 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance
- ± 15 kHz
- Operating temperature
- 40° to 100°F (4° to 37°C)
- Supervisory Interval
- 70 minutes
Included equipment and accessories
- Battery (installed)
- Two (2) 3V lithium CR123A
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers
- When I get notified that my alarm has been triggered, how do I find out if it was an actual emergency or a false alarm?
- Can I move my equipment myself?
- Why did I get charged a false alarm fee?
- Where are your monitoring stations located?
- Do you monitor 24x7x365?
- How quickly does Vivint respond in an emergency?
- Will the installation damage my walls?
Like the Smoke Alarm?
Check out some of our other features
Get notified via text or email about what's happening at home with non-emergency alerts.