The Vivint smoke alarm detects drastic increases in heat, as well as smoke, and is supported 24x7x365 by our award-winning monitoring station.
The Vivint smoke alarm detects drastic increases in heat, as well as smoke. So even if your home experiences a wall fire, the alarm will trigger. Once the alarm has been tripped, it will alert the central monitoring station who will contact emergency personnel.
- Diameter: 5.6"
- Height: 2.4"
- Photoelectric detector
- Built-in 85 dBa sounder
- Five-year lithium battery
- Photoelectric detector: Detects both smoke and drastic increases in heat
- Tamperproof: Know when someone is trying to tamper with your alarm
- Fully monitored: Get connected to the Vivint central monitoring station in as few as 17 seconds
- Wireless signal range
- 500 ft., open air, with 2GIG Wireless Alarm Control Panel
- Transmitter Frequency
- 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance
- ± 15 kHz
- Operating temperature
- 40° to 100°F (4° to 37°C)
- Supervisory Interval
- 70 minutes
Included equipment and accessories
- Battery (installed)
- Two (2) 3V lithium CR123A
The Smoke Alarm is
available in the following packages
Like the Smoke Alarm?
Check out some of our other features
Get notified via text or email about what's happening at home with non-emergency alerts.