Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Our carbon monoxide alarm is built to detect the signs of CO early and is supported by our central monitoring station 24x7x365.
The Vivint carbon monoxide alarm is built on an electrochemical detector with a five-year sensor life. With these features, it can detect increased levels of carbon monoxide early. And unlike standard, store-bought alarms, it's backed by our touchscreen panel and central monitoring station, giving you 24x7x365 assistance and support.
Dimensions and weight
- Diameter: 5"
- Height: 1.87"
- Weight (including battery): 7.09 oz. (201 g)
- ETL to UL 2034, CSA 6.19-01; FCC part 15 and industry Canada
- Electrochemical detector
- Two status indicators
- Built-in 85 dBa sounder
- Five-year sensor life
- Five-year lithium battery
- Tamper–proof: Know when someone is trying to tamper with your alarm
- Fully monitored: Get connected to the Vivint central monitoring station in as few as 17 seconds
- Transmitter Frequency
- 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance
- ± 15 kHz
- Transmitter Bandwidth
- 24 kHz
- Modulation Type
- Amplitude Shift KeyingOn/Off Keying (ASK-OOK)
- UL 94 V-0 poly-carbonate
- Operating temperature
- 40° to 100°F (4° to 37°C)
- Relative Humidity
- 15-90% Non-Condensing
- Unique ID Codes
- Over one (1) million different code combinations
Included equipment and accessories
- Battery (installed)
- One (1) Panasonic CR123A, or equivalent Lithium battery
- Included Accessories
- Mounting hardware package
The Carbon Monoxide Alarm is
available in the following packages
Like the Carbon Monoxide Alarm?
Check out some of our other features
Severe Weather Alerts
Get 24x7x365 access to the latest weather–related information in your area through your Vivint system.